Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nearly eighteen,

Dear Tamsin,
Over three weeks, my bad,
So, onto other stuff, other than being really ill on and off this whole month I've not done a lot,  lost some weight, and now I'm just waiting to be eighteen!
Can't flippin wait!
so,
#1- I LOVE that top, I would totally wear that, it's cute.

#2-  You were a wild child!- I loved hearing about everything, and I promise, no stretching, I've been talking to my mum about my nose, the only thing holding me back is knowing how it would affect me trying to get a job in my chosen field, otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd be posting a picture of my new piercing here right about now, this is me, being mature :)

I'll only be at school till about 11am on my birthday next Tuesday, or less, so me and my mum are trying to work out how to spend the day, options we've come up with
#1- go to the champagne bar at Harrods
#2- get my/our hair done, which may or may not be coloured?
#3- go shopping
#4- go for lunch and shopping
#5- cinema in the day?
#6- nails done?
It just that at the moment none of those things are really doing it for us, and we may or may not have to be back to pick Alex up by half three, so at this rate we're staying home to watch diagnosis murder.

We had picture day on Tuesday, oh god.
Seriously appalling- And then I had my interview for college, it went really well, I was offered a conditional place, they were lovely, and the facilities are amazing, but, I'm sort of hoping something else will come up to be honest, I don't know.

Our garage has been being rebuilt the past two weeks, it looks a lot smarter, and we're hoping it's less likely to collapse/more secure than the old one, but it does mean we've had constant drilling for weeks!- and it sounds like that's unlikely to end, as I just heard dad talking to a plumber on the landing, about doing the upstairs bathrooms because we've been using a jug as a shower head for nearly a year now, and I think everyone's kind of over it. I also think he's realising he's got too many daughters as he was desperately trying to get more hot water for the boiler.

I don't really have anything to post for this week, I've been gathering a birthday outfit this past week, I got my dress in which I love, and a soft kimono jacket which I loved so much that when I sent some shoes back I ordered the nude one too, because the shoes I bought to go with everything were a bigger, more expensive purchase, that I didn't love, so I think I'll just wear some I already have.
Its so funny that my dress and jacket cost £31.50 in total, and everything that was expensive I sent back.
I think I'll surprise you with my outfit, even though, it's pretty mainstream.

That's all I think I have to tell you,
How's your week been?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...