Tuesday, January 17, 2012

changing things up a bit.

Dear Tamsin,
In answer to your questions,
I have no idea.
Not really- I don't have any plans for when I finish, I might look into college, or maybe a job?
Its stressful I tell ya!
Id love to take a gap year in the next couple years, but being that my bank account has had 50p in it solidly for the last two years, I'd need to make some developments.
If I fail some exams- I don't think I'll stay behind to resit, I'm definitely done with sixth form, the big draw for me is having all my friends there, and as they'll be leaving, I just think I'd be even less motivated.

Over here, you do your GCSE exams at sixteen- in around 9 or ten subjects, then, you may either leave school and get a job, join a sixth form, or go to college where you do more specific courses, such as beauty therapy or plumbing; whereas at sixth form, you study three or four (or two) subjects for two years, an extension of those you took for GCSE, and take exams in all subjects at the end of each two years, and combine the two for your grades.
Make sense?
I don't really know what I want to do next, but ideally, I'd be working within the beauty industry, but who knows, it might end up being Tesco's.
It's been a stressful week round here, but fingers crossed everything will calm down now we're a way back into school.
Things I have done;
........

Made a blind- eg, tucked a sheet into the window at 3am whilst rebelling against the moonlight on my face, it's been working quite well if I say so myself.
I also got another piercing a couple weeks ago too, I love it, I'd been wanting it for flippin years, and decided, it was almost silly not to just get it, mum wasn't too keen, but it's hardly in your face, and, as is my excuse for everything, if Olivia can have tattoos, I can have a new piercing, it works like a charm that one, except when I mention a nose piercing, despite the fact I'll be an adult in just a couple months, that one will not fly.


That is it really- I also got new glasses today, that I can actually see in {if you didn't know, I'm not one of those people who can see with and without them, I am 100% exceptionally short sighted, I wear them in the shower, to put my make up on ect...}
They're really different to the ones I've had, and I'm still getting used to them, but they are pretty much what I wanted, I'll try and post a picture over at my place before the week is out.

What about you? How's it going over there?-
Maddy xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...