Sunday, October 16, 2011

From my camera...

I won't lie.
I'm feeling really delicate this morning. (or afternoon, they're merged)

And so because I'm not feeling too hot, for your amusement, I'll share some pictures of the highlight of my week- Last night's 18th Birthday party, of a really good friend.
In case you think I just like to dress like this- It was fancy dress.
And I went as a beer- never like to take myself too seriously- it was somewhat of a contradiction that, for the most part, I drank cider.


These were taken before the party, because, to sum up my evening, I fell out of the car.
But if we're facebook friends there's already some really embarrassing ones up- the kind where you wonder why you love your friends.
Have a lovely week!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...