Sunday, July 10, 2011

The nitty gritty.

Hello lovelies,
So, Tamsin and I have been AWOL, and I don't even know what that means, so it's appropriate, we've been busy guys, right now for example, I should be finishing an a4 sketch of my face, up close and personal like, for art tomorrow, but I'm not, so you understand.
When Tamsin and I were talking about what's gone wrong these past couple weeks, Tamsin claimed laziness, which is normally my excuse, I claimed busy-ness.
So basically, what I think is, we're both a bit busy, and quite a bit lazy, so what we've decided to do is take a break, and be back and shiner than ever on the 19th July, after I'm done with school, and Tamsin's done unpacking, because if you remember, she's been busy as a bee.
To apologise, I baked you a cake this afternoon,
Lemon poppy seed, I hope it's your favourite,
p.s- It's Tamsin's birthday on the 18th, if you or I forget, we'll all end up crying, so let's everyone remember okay.
see ya on the 19th!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...