Saturday, May 7, 2011

My favourite picture.

As soon as I started looking for a favourite picture of myself, I wished this week had been a favourite picture I had taken, that would have been this.
But, eventually, I deemed that whilst I have quite a few pictures of myself where I think I look quite nice, I don't think any of them are my favourite picture of me, but I think this one might be;

This is me and one of my bestest, and oldest friends, Trish, we went to nursery together, and to this day, we rarely do anything, particularly anything new, together, joined at the hip, if you will, we see each other most days.
This was taken on Bournemouth beach, one of my favourite places in the world, almost two years ago, we were just back from Paris, and the summer holiday's were just beginning, we spent a week in Bournemouth staying with my grandparents and our friend Katie,
I never feel as good as when I'm on the beach, and when I look at this picture, I am instantly reminded of all the funny things that happened that day, when we were newly fifteen, and so this has to be my favourite picture.

p.s- in case you hadn't heard, Tamsin and family are safely home in Norway, and, by the sounds of it, having a lovely time.
see you next week!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...