Sunday, May 29, 2011

Favourite films

Hello!- This week was supposed to be baby photos, trust me, your missing out, I was cute, but Tamsin's off globetrotting with her gorgeous family, so it didn't work out, instead, your getting our favourite films, as many or few as pop into my head as of now.
(the first two are fairly predictable)

1. Harry potter
I always say I prefer the film that is newest out, because by that time I've usually worn out the other films, but if I had to pick I'd say Harry potter and the Order of the phoenix.

2. Lord of the rings
It has to be The two towers, but it's a very, very close call, I absolutely love them, and I am so excited for The Hobbit to be released, and in two parts!

3. Fairytale; a true story
We still have this on video- when I was a little girl, I watched it over and over again, and then forgot all about it, recently, whilst researching the cottingley fairies for my art exam where I recreated the photographs, I discovered the film and fell in love all over again, if your familiar with it, I wanted everything about Frances' room!

I am a sucker for a good documentary, and this one, about a Maori family in New Zealand, is the most amazing one I've ever seen, It amazes me that there are people who live this way, and deal with adversity in such a way too- I've watched it over and over, it's so incredible.

5. The Hangover
I'm dying to see the second one already, Its just hugely funny, and very much light hearted- I watched it just last week on a morning that brought it's namesake, and it cheered me up no end.

6. Elizabeth- the golden age
I am obsessed with this time in history, it didn't hurt that the little girl who plays the Spanish infanta, was our families friend, and we all got tickets to a special screening, or that Clive Owen is in it.

Honestly, I know as soon as I post this I will think of a million more, these are just some films I do really enjoy- but It's hard to think on the spot, what I wear, eat and watch depend entirely on my mood, today, I've been watching some feel good hallmark films, but other times It'll be historical (such as the other Boleyn girl) or comedy- I do love films about way back when, particularly western ones.

What are some of your favourites?




2 comments:

tejan said...

hello following here..i'm glad to be here..hope to see you around! good day!

Tamsin said...

We just watched Fairytale last night and really liked it. It was so sweet and a little bit sad, and very very pretty. What more could you ask?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...