Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

As promised, here is my book review vlog. As soon as we got the suggestion to do a vlog, I could tell by just how much I didn't want to do it that this was something we really should try. Like a lot of people, I'm really not too happy in front of the camera, but for you, my loves, I will do it! (Maddy, this is what my skin looks like. Not much make up today, but at least I dried my hair!)




Here is the book cover for you, seeing as I couldn't show it to you in the video. And really, you should read it!


And now I want your book recommendations! Anyone?

5 comments:

wendysinfamilie said...

how nice to see you there..sounds like a great book :-))

madsta said...

oh, you are so lovely on camera, I am DEFINETLY getting this book, I must've walked past it on shelves a million times without reading the back, I think I'll get it with the easter tenner my grandma sent me,
Happy weekend!

madsta said...

p.s what about the time travellers wife? even though the film sucked x

Tana said...

Add 2 books to my must-read list. Thank you, girls for this. I've really enjoyed seeing and hearing you both.

bianca-n said...

Hundreåringen som klatret ut av vinduet og forsvant av Jan Jonasson. Utgitt på Piratforlaget 2010. Very funny indeed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...