Monday, January 17, 2011

My day/Monday in pictures.

Did you Know that today is s'posed to be the most depressing day of the year?- officially; for me, I'm really quite chirpy today; it's probably something to do with my new body clock alarm clock for people with SAD (maybe or maybe not me) I have not slept through the night straight since...forever, it's the coolest thing; but I'm getting off track- I'm not happy for a reason, it's pouring (It's England) I've had Lot's of work to do; but I can't quite feel blue; maybe it's all that Vitamin D I've been taking.
This week Tamsin and I are going to show you our Mondays- Mine was spent at sixth form because I'm trying to get me educated.
08:00am- Alex is already practising for being a teenager- it's like trying to raise the dead (In case you think I've got it cushy I've been up since 6:30am)
08:15- The daily necklace turmoil- for the life of me I need a new place to store them.

08:45- Late for school 'cus that's the way we do it.
11:00- Utilising break time to buy more art supplies, I LOVE new pencils/paint/lead.
11:45- Utilising our "study periods" to draw each other pictures.

12:23- cramming.
Lunchtime- inside joke on Tara. (Tara's Irish- could you tell?)

02:00pm- Art exam final push- Nadine's way of communicating with me.
03:46pm- Eve texts me from opposite me on the underground.
04:21pm- abandoned in the rain.
09:49pm- Time to stop blogging and get to bed, using my sunset
I promise this was my day- but I am the photographer and the lense you see- it points the wrong way!
Stay tuned 'til Wednesday where Tamsin will have something much more cleverly worded and all together more fun- but in the same context of a post for you!
(Say that five times over)

2 comments:

Tana said...

Great idea! Your Monday seems much more colorful and exciting than mine. I really want to go find my colored pencils now.

Erin said...

Woah, woah, woah! I NEED to know about that alarm clock! It looks super cool, and as I'm also one of the world's worst sleepers, it might be something I'd be interested in getting! How does it work? Do you like it? Where did you get it? Any other interesting details? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...