Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello and welcome!

Thanks for visiting!
This here is our new, shiny, very pretty blog, It is aptly named, Me here, Her there, because it is penned by two women who are in very different places in life, across an ocean and then some, but get on like a house on fire. One day Tamsin sent an email penned 'A little collaboration perhaps?' and so this all began. Our 2011 collaboration.
Every week in 2011 we will pick a theme, and then each post something to the blog to fit that theme. Considering our differences in age, location, religion and personality, we think might be fun to see what we both come up with.

Who are we? I hear you wondering:

Madsta
I blog over at The Madsta Journals,- a nickname I was given a few years back at school and have since shaken, most people call me Maddy.
I blog about; not very much at all really, and yet again, everything, I am sweet 16, at sixth form, studying for...something and trying to have a life all at once, It's exhausting.


And I'm Tamsin.
Let's pretend that lots of you know me from Project Project, where I have been writing about me and my crazy-brained projects for the
past 2+ years.
Unlike Maddy, I am not sweet 16, and have made it through my twenties alive, picking up a degree, a husband, a house and a baby along the way. Phew!
Having gotten all of those essentials into place, I am now enjoying the "rest of my life" that I spent the last decade trying to get to! It's nice - I recommend it :)




So, that's a little about us, who we are and what we're trying to do. Check back on Monday for our first official post. And please come back on Friday when we will declare our undying love to you by hosting out very first giveaway!

5 comments:

Tessalulale said...

I absolutely love this idea and happy to read!....adding to my reader now2

wendysinfamilie said...

This will be fun to follow..

A. NONY Mouse said...

Let the wild rumpus begin!

Cheers!

Barbarian (Huff) the librarian.

Tana said...

Yeah! I'm excited for you both! I've become a Tamsin fan (you have another fan!) for a while and I see Madsta pop up on my favorite blogs all the time. What a great pair!

Erin said...

Huzzah! I'm so excited about this! I know Tamsin personally, and have been silently lurking, in a non-stalker-like manner, on Madsta's blog for awhile (which I find purely delightful!) , after discovering her via Tamsin's blog. Needless to say, I am VERY excited about this idea! I can't wait to read what you two have to say! Hooray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...